Sunday, June 19, 2011

French Tip/American Manicure

I'm showing you one of my only free hand techniques!  I can actually do a french tip free hand!  But even more than that, I wanted to share this find with my nail friends! 


It's the Orly French TIP manicure brush that really helps you do this one free hand.  It is very small and thin, just the right width of the tip that you want!  It's not wide like a standard brush, so it also doesn't use more product than you need at application.  Here I have paired it with the Orly Bare Rose for the perfect "American Manicure".  It's just a french with a pinker nail bed.  I like it better for some reason, I guess it's just preference!  Here is how it standardly turns out....


Fast and easy, and you can always head over to the nail isle at Sally's and grab some guides if you need them!  They are really cheap and you can get a ton!  This is a really nice summer manicure, too.  Let me know if you have any questions about this so you can do one yourself!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment