Sunday, February 13, 2011

Suzi Says Feng Shui

I love this color!  I have recently been privy to a great old school manicure, the half moon manicure.  As you can see, you just create a half moon at the bed of your nail.... Kind of a reverse French manicure of sorts.  You can find tutorials on YouTube if you want to give it a shot.   Here's the one I used to follow it...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lowv3fsbkU

ANYWAY, today is the last Sunday I will spend in the house with my mother as her roommate.  I wanted to do what I always do on Sundays to commemorate it.  Feeling a bit melancholy I decided on a new manicure.  I just got this new blue, this great OPI blue so I got it out, and tried it.  AMAZING.  Here is a picture:



I love it!  I was looking for a Robin's egg color, this is a bit darker than that, but it's still a great matte color. 
In case you missed it, here's the name:


Kinda looks teal in this one, but it's much more bluw than green.  The manicure is not perfect, either.  Please forgive me! 

Hope this gives you some ideas for the week.  Try this manicure, it's sexy and different.  I get compliments on it everytime I do it and go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment