Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lincoln Park After Dark

Soooo, I got the OPI 'it' color of the moment and I love it.  So dark, but with just a bit of a brown/purple undertone!  I guess I'm on the band wagon with this one.  I have it one my toes, too, and it rocks!  Of course, because it's OPI it stays one amazingly.  Gotta love that, right?  I have to say, that when it comes to nail polish, you usually get what you pay for.  Well, I would say that there are exceptions to that rule as well (Channel for example).





Beautiful!  I'm going shopping this afternoon with Annie, so we will see if the manicure can take it.  Should be fine!  What are your favorite darks? 

This color is perfect for me now.  I feel like my life is moving so quickly, I need something that will stick with me and makes a statement.  Whether that statement is that I'm confident enough to put this on my hands or whether it is this is just were I am in life.  Whatever statement you want to make, Lincoln Park After Dark will get approval from all!

1 comment:

  1. Gawgeous! I love those almost-black-but-not-quite colors. I've got a Sephora by OPI called Dark Room that's like that. Sooooo dark green, everybody thinks it's black! But I know the secret. :-)

    ReplyDelete