Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dove/Sweet

This morning Barilla had me over for a fun nail party to play with all her new swag!  She has about 10 times as much colors as I and always has the latest stuff and was gracious enough to have me over to play!   We decided to just use our imaginations and see what we came up with!  She got going with an amazing manicure that I must replicate in the near future, so go check out her blog!  Here is what I came up with....


I love it!  This was my first experience with Zoya colors and I will be roving the Internet for these very soon!  They go one so easy and usually only need one coat.  I did a play on tip work, with a dot produced with a dotting tool that she gave me as a GIFT!  Yea for goodies from my friends!  She gave me some other things I will blog about later.... 



The colors are, again both Zoya.  Dove, the grey coat and Sweet, the pink coat.  Both are cream coats and they are luscious!  I loved them so very much, I think Dove will be my first Zoya acquisition, as a matter of fact!  Not a manicure I would wear everyday, but I love the color mix!  Thanks miss Barilla!  I loves ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment